Home

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kendall Jenner Agrees to Go For a Date With Justin Bieber's BFF


Kendall Jenner gave a positive response to Justin Bieber's recent offer to go out with his BFF Julian Swirsky. In a radio interview on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" this Monday, August 15, the little sister of Kim Kardashian got a chance to talk with Julian on the telephone, discussing about their possible date.

During the chat, Julian went on gushing on how he first noticed the 15-year-old starlet. "I was in bed watching E! at 11 o'clock on Tuesday, and I was watching the Kardashian show, and I was like 'Wow, this girl Kendall is gorgeous,' " so the 16-year-old boy said.

"So, I got out of bed, I got my phone, and I remember that Justin told me that he met her," Julian told Ryan on how he asked his pal to matchmake him with Kendall. "I was like 'Yo, Justin, you got to introduce me to this girl.' Then two minutes later I see that I went up 5,000 Twitter followers."

Ryan then contacted Kendall too before he got Julian involved in a sweet but awkward conversation. "I want to know if I can take her out one time?" Julian asked. Surprisingly, Kendall accepted his offer by saying, "Of course you can!"

Last week, the "Baby" hitmaker took to his Twitter to convince the older sister of Kylie Jenner to date his music producer. "Hey @Kendalljenner you should let my boy @iamjulkeyz take you on a date," the 17-year-old Canadian heartthrob tweeted on Tuesday morning, August 9.

At that time, the reality star replied that she might consider the invitation only if the Biebs would tag along his girlfriend Selena Gomez for a double date. On the double date idea, Julian recently told Hollywood Life, "It is definitely in discussion, I think it's a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment