Home

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kim Kardashian on Wedding Planning: I Just Had My Freak-Out Moment


Kim Kardashian is hours away from walking down the aisle to marry fiance Kris Humphries. While she always seems to be calm and under control days leading to her fairytale wedding, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star confessed to Ryan Seacrest on Friday, August 19 that the wedding preparation was not without some freak-out moments.

During an interview with KIIS-FM radio show, the 30-year-old revealed, "I think I had my freak-out moment a week ago." She explained, "From Kris' dogs in my space to his shirts on the floor to going over budget to everything you could possibly think of. I mean, it's ridiculous issues that I guess everyone goes through. Planning a wedding is so much work. I had no idea."

The older sister of Khloe Kardashian also shared another story about her Vera Wang wedding dress. She admitted that she wants her guests to think, "Oh my God, that dress!", when leaving her wedding, and spilled that fellow socialite Nicole Richie played a part in the designing the dress.

Kim recalled that Nicole told her, "I had this vision for your gown, just hear me out. I think you should go super classic, really old Hollywood. Think museum. You can't go with something trendy." The reality star added, "She came over and was drawing out all these things. It completely changed what I thought I was going to go with. It's timeless."

As for the dresses for the bridesmaids, the former girlfriend of Reggie Bush revealed that they won't be green as what her sisters Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian tweeted before. "Kourtney and Khloe keep on tweeting all the wrong information," she said with a laugh. Instead, the dresses will be in the color of red herring.

Everything has already been well prepared, but Kim confessed she wished her late father, Robert, could see her walking down the aisle. "I'm having something always with me. These are the moment you wish... my dad could be here. You'll feel the presence of my dad. I've had my moments where I've cried to Bruce, and it's been emotional. I wouldn't be human if I didn't," she said.

Kim will tie the knot with her NBA star fiance on Saturday, August 20. Footage from the wedding will be aired on E! on Sunday at 6 P.M. ET/PT. Meanwhile, a two-part "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event" will air on October 9 and 10 on the channel.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa! You have a very cool blog.

    Love fashion, especially the fashion of the famous.

    I have a question. How did you get the gadget "Add me on Google+" ? Found it very interesting and stylish. If you have the link or how to do it, can you tell me?

    Send message on my blog or if you prefer to my e-mail:
    adelleshiri@yahoo.com.br

    My regards,
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you, joined your blog

    ReplyDelete