Home

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Former Victoria's Secret Model Kylie Bisutti Won't Model Underwear Anymore

In 2009, a 19-year-old named Kylie Bisutti scored the modeling opportunity of a lifetime when she won the Victoria's Secret Model Search, joining seasoned pros like Marisa Miller and Heidi Klum on the world's sexiest (and campiest) runway.

But Bisutti is no longer interested in being an Angel—at least not under the Victoria's Secret brand, anyway. She visited Good Morning America this week to discuss her decision to stop modeling in her underclothes, explaining that it was difficult to reconcile posing in her skivvies with her Christian faith.

"I'm a strong-believing Christian," Bisutti explained. "I just became so convicted about wanting to honor my husband with my body, and wanting to be a role model for other women out there who look up to me."

Bisutti said an uncomfortable exchange with a younger cousin also played a role in her decision: "She was like, 'You know, I think I want to stop eating so that I can look like you.' And it just broke my heart. Because she looks up to me."

Kylie, who says her husband is "thankful" about her decision, isn't going to quit modeling: "I just want to be more wholesome about it, and the jobs that I choose are always going to be honoring the Lord."

4 comments:

  1. I was looking for such kind of post since a long time to understand this topic in well manner. Now I am satisfied and got lots of thing after visiting this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it very carefully and I got some very important and unique points. I was looking for this kind of thread since a long time. In my eyes such kind of postings should go on.

    ReplyDelete