Home

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Josie Gibson: I'm dating Luke but I gave my number to another hot bloke!



   Big Brother winner Josie Gibson, 26, is delighted to have found plumber boyfriend Luke Sanwo.

But she knows her own reckless behaviour can get her in trouble.

In our brand new Love & Dating Confessions, Josie admits to being a bad, bad girl...

'Period pains are killing me and I'm suffering the hangover from hell,' she admits.

'Rolling in at 6am doesn't seem like such a good idea now.

'And to add to my woes, my new bloke Luke Sanwo thinks I'm an idiot.

'It all started last night at G-A-Y club.

'I saw a fit cop and gave him my number - not the best move when you've got a boyfriend, eh?

'Racked with drunken guilt, I phoned Luke immediately: "I'm sorry, babe, I just gave my number to a copper. He had handcuffs and was well fit.

'"I don't know what I was thinking".

'He replied: "Josie, it's 5am. You're an idiot... but a harmless, honest idiot. And you'll feel rough tomorrow."

'Seems he was right on both counts.'

1 comment:

  1. Something about a man in uniform with cuffs eh :)

    P.s you have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete